Listen to 300+ podcasts by best-selling authors, published Wednesday, 4pm EST!

The Master's in Education (MEd) in Educational Psychology

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Graduate Degrees in Psychology and other Psychology Degree topics.

What’s a Master’s in Education Psychology?

The Master's in Education (MEd) in Educational Psychology

The term, Master's in Education Psychology, refers to a Master's in Education (MEd) with a concentration in Educational Psychology. Some people use the longer form after their names. MEd, EdPsy, or in conversation may say they have an MEd in Educational Psychology. There is not a degree specifically called a Master's in Education or Educational Psychology.

The M.Ed. in Psychology may be somewhat similar to a Master's in Psychology (MS and MA), but the emphasis will be on psychology as applied to education, such as special education, K-12 education, higher education, education administration or another aspect of education.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Psychology Degree Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jolyn Wells-Moran
Buy My Book